Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hello World

I have started this blog to be able to keep track of my adventures. A diary that is not limited to a book that will some day just be thrown away...

Change is inevitable, yet so hard for me. However, I have moved to three different places in the past 2 years. I am now moving to Ohio to start another new adventure.

This is the person making it all happen-


He has changed my life completely. He has made me into a person that I could never have imagined to be. But this will all be explained in later posts of course. Thanks for inspiring me B.

This is our one and only, Roxie. Sometimes referred to as Roxanne...Louise. Taken from my mother's middle name. She is our little grimlin lovebug.




More will come soon!

PS. On the top of my wish list is a new camera to document these adventures. That is all for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment